A course or method of action selected from among alternatives within given conditions to guide and determine present and future decisions.
The publicly funded health and human services arena is complex, interwoven and rooted in years of decision-making. With decades of hands-on experience, our consultants know and understand this arena and offer clients a unique perspective on how to make publicly funded health and human services programs meet their goals. Our consultants understand the policy and program histories, interconnections, and financing strategies.
With this knowledge, our consultants help clients achieve their policy goals through a process that helps them:
- Sharpen their policy vision.
- Define clear goals and objectives.
- Establish concrete, actionable steps.
- Define the questions and data needed to assess performance.
- Frame policy changes in a manner that compels decision-maker interest.